I wrote this tutorial myself, any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidence!
A scrap kit of choice
(The scrap kit I used is Wiccan Rose, by Yarrow. It is a Pay to use kit so I can't share it, you can find it along with many other beautiful kits at their site, Digital Chaos.
Thank you Yarrow!
2 tubes of choice
(I used the art of Rachael Hunnington, you can purchase her art HERE )
A mask of choice,the mask I use is WSL mask 4 and can be found at Chelle's site Here
Font of Choice I used Black Forest
This tutorial is written for those who have a working knowledge of PSP..
1. Open a 600X 600 transparent image.
2. Copy & paste your first paper as a new layer, apply your mask, merge group.
3. Copy & paste your frame as a new layer; magic wand, select inside your frame, selections~modify~expand by 3.
4. Copy and paste another paper from your kit; selections~invert, hit delete on your keyboard and drop below your frame layer.
5. Copy & paste your first tube as a new layer, erase any parts that hand out side the frame...see my tag, apply a drop shadow to your frame & tube.
6. Copy & paste any embellishments you want and apply a drop shadow.
7. Copy and paste your Pentacle, resize and move up so it appears to be hanging from the frame; apply a drop shadow, also copy and paste a screw from your kit over the top of the Pentacle so that it can hold it there.
8. Duplicate your Pentacle 2 times for a total of 3; On your original Pentacle, free rotate~15 degrees to the left, on your first copy, leave it alone, on your second copy free rotate~left 15 degrees, move the ones that your rotated so the line up at the top.
9. Copy and paste your second tube as a new layer; apply a drop shadow and position where you would like.
10. Add a new raster layer; add your watermark, copyright, and any applicable licensing information.
11. Add your name; apply a drop shadow.
12. X out your second and third Pentacle layers; Copy merged and paste into Animation shop.
13. X out your first Pentacle layer and open your second Pentacle layer; copy merged and paste into Animation Shop after the current frame.
14. Repeat step 13 with your third Pentacle layer.
15. Edit~select all~duplicate selected; while holding your shift key select your last 3 layers, animation~reverse frames.
16. Edit~select all and slow the frame properties down to 50.
view your tag and save as a .gif
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, thanks for trying it out..