I wrote this tutorial myself, any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidence!
A scrap kit of choice(The scrap kit I used is Gothic Memories by Vamp Production Scraps n Things. It is a Pay to use kit so I can't share it, you can find it along with many other beautiful kits at her site, HERE. Thank you Becky!)
2 tubes by the same artist
(I used the art of Rachael Hunnington, plz don't use her art unless you have a license to do so..you can purchase Her art HERE )
Mask of choice
(I used WSL Mask 91 you can download it at Chelle's site HERE under downloads.)
Vanderlee ~ Snowflakes
Font of Choice, I used House Holiday Gothic
This tutorial is written for those who have a working knowledge of PSP..
1. Open your supplies, minimize for now.
2. Open a new image 550 width by 550 height pixels transparent.
3. Flood fill white. (we can crop later)
4. Copy and paste your first paper.
5. Apply your mask, merge group.
6. Copy and paste your frame and resize by 85%; free rotate~left 15 degrees.
7. Magic wand, select inside your frame, selections, modify, expand by 5.
8. Selection~invert; paste your second paper as a new layer, hit delete on your keyboard.
9. Drop below your frame layer; deselect
10. Copy and paste your first tube; and position in your frame, free rotate, left 15 degrees and erase any parts that hang outside the frame...see my tag for example
11. Apply a drop shadow to your frame.
12. Copy and paste your second tube, resize if needed and position beside your frame; drop shadow
13. Copy and Paste any embellishments at this time and apply a drop shadow.
14. Add a new raster layer and add your watermark, copyright, and any applicable licensing information.
15. Add your text, and apply a drop shadow.
Now to animate
16. Add a new raster layer below your frame.
17. Taker your freehand selection tool also known as the lasso tool, and select around your frame opening
18. Vanderlee~snowflakes with the following settings
Min size ~ 0
Max size ~ 20
Hardness ~ 30
Trans ~ 0
Color ~ Basic Snow
Random seed ~ 4842
19. Adjust~ Blur~ motion blur with the following settings
21. Copy merged and Paste into Animation Shop as a new animation.
22. Back in PSP; undo steps 18, 19, & 20.
23. Redo steps 18 and 19, only change the random seed to something else.
25. Copy merged and paste into Animation Shop after current frame.
26. Back in PSP; undo steps 18, 19, and 20.
27. Repeat steps 23 and 24.
28. Copy merged and paste into Animation Shop after current frame.
29. View your tag~if you like it save as a .gif
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, thanks for trying it out..